How can I cancel Pipeliner User License?
September 22, 2016 08:28
You can cancel Pipeliner User License within the "Pipeliner Admin Portal".
Cancel Pipeliner user license
- Open your favorite web-browser and go to "Pipeliner Admin Portal": Customer Portal
- Click on "Details" to manage your subscription.
- Click on "Licenses" and "Cancel License(s)" to start the downgrade process.
- Enter the number of Pipeliner user licenses you need to cancel and click "Continue".
- Review the license count of licenses you wish to cancel and click on "Proceed to Cancellation".
- Review your billing information and edit it, if necessary.
- Read "General Terms and Conditions" and click "Confirm Cancellation".
Please note, that you can cancel only Unassigned licenses. To free up licenses you need to deactivate users first.