Selecting a sales unit will open a left side panel that shows you:
- The name of the sales unit.
- It's Parent unit.
- A list of Managers and members in the sales unit.
- A list of It's Parent Unit's Managers.
- The Picture of the Sales Unit.
What can you do in the Sales Unit Details Panel?
- Change the Sales Unit's Picture.
- Change the Sales Unit's Name
- Change the Name of the Parent Sales Unit.
- Invite users to the Sales Unit.
- Remove Users from the Sales unit.
What is a Sales Unit Manager?
A manager can view any record in their respective sales unit as well as the units it is the parent of.
What is a Sales Unit Member?
A member can only view the records in their sales unit depending on their level of access in User Roles<link>