Activities: How to Set Up Default Appointment Duration in Pipeliner CRM
February 09, 2017 13:52
1. Run Pipeliner CRM
2. Click on your profile image at the top right of the application.
3. Click on "Account Settings".
4. Click on "Preferences".
5. Scroll down to "Reminder and Calendar Settings".
6. Find "Default Appointment Duration" and set the duration you prefer to have when creating new appointments.
7. Click “Save” to store these settings.
How To Use a Default Duration
In order to start using default appointment duration, you need to first have this process set up on your Pipeliner CRM account (see steps above) and you need to create an appointment.
1. Go to "Activities".
2. Click on "Create New Activity".
3. From "Activity Type" select "Appointment."
4. You’ll see when you click on the appointment that the default duration has been set according to your preferences.
The appointment duration is an interactive field. Any time you move the start date, the end date is automatically calculated according to your preferences.