Visual Task Board in Pipeliner CRM
February 09, 2017 14:37
PLAN AVAILABILITY | × Personal x Personal Plus x Starter ✓ Business ✓ Enterprise
Here at Pipeliner we believe that pictures tell stories. We're building the most visual CRM for salespeople. With our Task Board, we bring you a better way to organize and manage your tasks.
About the Pipeliner CRM Task Board
Currently, you are able to use three ways to visualize activities:
- List View - This view enables you to list ALL types of sales activities.
- Calendar View - This view enables you to view appointment-based sales activities (those with a start and end date).
- Task Board View - This view enables you to view task-based sales activities (those with a due date).
You can easily switch among these three views by clicking the "View" button on the top right side of the Activities screen:
A new visual Task Board is available for you under "Tasks" view.
Visual Task Board
The visual Task Board displays your tasks according to their individual statuses in the status columns. Each column represents a status assigned to the task. Pipeliner CRM enables you to set the following statuses for Tasks:
- Not Started
- In Progress
Please note that these columns cannot be customized at this time.
Video Walk-through: How to Use the Task Board Feature:
Screen-cast: Play in a new window.
How to Change the Task Board Card View
With Pipeliner CRM Task Board you can also change the way you see the information on your Task Board cards.
1. Open Activities.
2. Click on "View" and change the view to "Tasks."
3. Click on "View Settings."
4. Configure the way you would like to sort Task Cards and what information you would like to have displayed.
Tip: You can also filter the data displayed on the Task Board by clicking the Options button.