The overall view of your Pipeliner account managed by Subscription Administrators. You can add licenses, pay invoices etc only from your Subscription.
Your Pipeliner system including both the Admin Module and the App.
NOTE: a Subscription may host several, completely separate, Spaces.
Is a way that the Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts and Leads (as well as Activities) can be differentiated in Pipeliner.
EXAMPLE: A Sales Unit for the Northeast Territory, another for the Southeast Territory and so on.
A way to quickly assign Pipeliner users to the same user rights in the system.
EXAMPLE: Sales Reps may all be assigned the same Sales User Role.
The Pipeline holds the sales process (or any process). Pipeliner can be used for the pre-sales process, sales process, post-sales process, implementation process, fulfilment process, customer services process, new hire process and so much more. Each phase of the process is called a Step in Pipeliner.
Pipeliner provides a default Pipeline to get you started within minimal steps. This process can be modified or added to. Learn how to Manage your first pipeline.
Probability of Closure/Weighting
For each step of the process, a weighted percentage is used to calculate the probability of Opportunities closing.
Velocity is the number of days that an Opportunity might be expected to stay in each specific step of the process before moving to the next step. Each step of the Pipeline can have a different number of days set for velocity.
Within each step of the process, Pipeliner can show a list of the types of activities that need to be performed in this step.
EXAMPLE: Obtain signed sales order/agreement might appear in the step labelled Contract. These activities are known as Sales Activities in Pipeliner. You can make them Not Required, Required, or Activity Completed.
Sales Step Document
You can attach documents to each sales step to help support your process. These files can be of any type and users access them from the Pipeliner view:
The form is a template with fields that the user can fill in to gather data on a specific Opportunity, Account, Contact, Lead (and Activity or Task also when using the Enterprise Tier).
An object placed on a form that captures data about that record. Fields may be of many different types.
Administrator’s Responsibilities and Tasks
In Pipeliner, the Administrator(s) will have the ability to carry out the following sort of admin tasks:
- Change the Pipeline (and create new Pipelines if in the Enterprise Tier).
- Change, Add or Deactivate a User’s rights.
- Modify User Roles.
- Add or Modify Sales Units.
- Keep an eye on the amount of space that the data is taking up on the server.
- Modify fields within a form.
- Standardize some Global settings for the entire system, such as when the financial year starts, or the default timezone.
- Create and update exchange rates when working in multiple currencies
- Add or modify product categories, products and their default pricing (if in the Enterprise Tier).
Menus (sections) of the Admin module
The Admin module is divided into menus for your convenience:
- General — to manage your subscription and storage space.
- Units, Users & Roles — to modify or add new users, sales units, or user roles
- Pipelines — to modify or add new Pipelines, the steps or stages or sales activities of those Pipelines
- Currencies — to add or modify your base currency or additional currencies
- Products & Prices — to add or modify products and pricing
- Common Lists — to modify some of the common drop-down lists available in multiple entities
- Fields & Forms — to add or modify the fields that appear inside forms
- Settings — to modify the global settings for all the Pipeliner users such as Time Zone or limiting sizes of documents to attach to records.
- Automation Hub — enable/request integrations between Pipeliner and other apps that you use.