In-App Notifications are available for ⤵
Email Notifications are available for ⤵
Pipeliner In-App or Email Notifications can alert you to new records or to updates made to existing records. To receive notifications you’ll need to be either an Editor/Watcher or the Owner of the record that has been changed. Then, when other users add or modify those records, you’ll be notified.
The Bell icon will alert you with a red dot when you have notifications to read ⤵
Click on the "Bell" icon in the top header and the list of unread notifications will display in date order, most recent first ⤵
Click on each notification to read it.
If the notification is about an email, if you hover over the link to the related record you’ll get the very useful QuickView preview and, of course, if you click the link will open up the associated record.
So, if you need to get directly to the linked record for more information, you can click straight through from the email! ⤵
If the notification is about a linked contact or activity, clicking on it will open up the contact or activity record or download the document if the notification is about a document attached to a record ⤵
As you click on or read each notification the symbol on the far right will update to a tick to indicate that it has been read. The blue dot indicates unread ⤵
You can click on the "Mark all" as read hyperlink to update all displayed notifications to read in one go ⤵
In-App Notification Settings
You can select which notifications you want to see when you click on the "Bell" icon in the top right of the Pipeliner screen. Click on the single "Gear" icon on the right to open up Settings ⤵
NOTE: Remember that you need to be the Owner of or an Editor/Watcher on the record that has been changed or added in order to receive a notification AND another user has to make the change (you will not receive notifications where you are the user adding or updating the record).
Leads and Opportunities
- Changes of ownership — The Owner of a Lead or Opportunity that you were the Owner/Editor/Watcher on has been changed
- Newly qualified — A Lead has been newly qualified to become an Opportunity and you are Owner/Editor/Watcher on the new Opportunity
- Changes of step — An Opportunity that you are Owner/Editor/Watcher on has been moved to a new sales step
- Changes of status — An Opportunity that you are Owner/Editor/Watcher on has been either Won or Lost (Archived) or a Lead has been archived
- Newly linked items — New Accounts, Contacts, Documents have been linked to a Lead or Opportunity that you are Owner/Editor/Watcher on
Accounts and Contacts
- Changes of ownership — The Owner of an Account or Contact that you were the Owner/Editor/Watcher on has been changed
- Newly linked items — New Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Documents have been linked to an Account or Contact that you are Owner/Editor/Watcher on
Activities have been created and you have been assigned as the Owner or Editor/Attendee of those Activities.
Emails have been linked to Contacts (or Accounts) where you are Owner/Editor/Watcher.
- Creation — Feed messages have been posted on records where you are Owner/Editor/Watcher.
- Comment — Comments have been added to Feed messages posted on records where you are Owner/Editor/Watcher.
The triggers for Email Notifications are the same as for In-App Notifications and the same prerequisites apply — i.e. you have to be the Owner or an Editor/Watcher on the record and the change must be made by another user (not yourself) ⤵
Open up the email to see full details of the change/new item ⤵
Click on the "View" in Pipeliner CRM link to open the associated record in the App ⤵
This Task notification was triggered by the “Newly Linked Items” option associated with Leads and Opportunities as it was added to an Opportunity that I am the Owner of.
You can also access Pipeliner email notifications directly through the Pipeliner Mobile Application. All email notifications you receive include a link to view new changes that have been made to records. When you click on this link from your phone, it will prompt you to open up the mobile application so you can check out the new updates ⤵
Email Notification Settings
You can select which email notifications you want to receive. Click on your avatar or the person icon in the top right of the App and then click on "Settings" ⤵
Select the "Email Notifications" tab and then choose which notifications to enable. Click on the "Red cross" element to switch on and then select the best trigger options for you (please see the In-App Notification Settings above for a description of each trigger option) ⤵