The "Power Panel" is a place in Pipeliner where you can modify the things you see in your current view.
Within the Power Panel, there are four tabs
The View Tab
The View Tab provides dropdowns and checkboxes for things you want to see or not see in your current view. The selections within this tab will depend on where you are.
EXAMPLE: If your current view is the Opportunities menu, then you can turn on to see the value of your deals in the Pipeline view, however, if your current view is the Account menu, then the View Tab will provide the ability to sort your accounts in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order ⤵
The Role Tab
The Role Tab provides the ability to view only things that are owned by you, or things owned by your sales team or those things that are within your sales unit.
NOTE: You will only be able to see things based on how your user role was set up by your Administrator ⤵
The Filter Tab
The Filter Tab provides the ability to select or query the system to only show you certain things in your current view.
EXAMPLE: In the Opportunity menu you can filter on all Opportunities that are expected to close this month or between specific dates ⤵
The Target Tab
The Target Tab provides the ability to select the type of Target you would like your Pipeline to be based on, as well as over what period of time, and to set an overall target goal ⤵
There are 5 Target Types available:
- Weighted Target — based on the probability of closure using the percentage on the top of each column in the Pipeline view, multiplied by the value of each Opportunity in that step of the sales process and adding it together with all the opportunities calculated the same way.
- Ranked Target — based on the probability used by the number of stars selected within each opportunity. Each star worth 20%, multiply the number of stars by the value of that Opportunity. Do the same calculation for all opportunities that are open in the Pipeline and add them together.
- Balanced Target — average the Weighted Target and the Ranked Target.
- Unweighted Target — the total value of all Open Opportunities in the Pipeline.
- Won Target — what has already been won.
Target Goal is the total amount you are setting for the target for your entire company and therefore you must select the options of what is the Target Goal based on:
- The Target Type — i.e. is it on how many opportunities are in the pipeline or is it based on the value.
- The Target Period — over which period of time, which is based on the closing date of those deals.
Toggle Target Visibility will be turned on by default, meaning the Target Calculation will show in front of Won Opportunities. Uncheck the Toggle Target Visibility in order to show the Target Calculation behind Won Opportunities.
Within the Power Panel are Profiles. A Profile is all the saved selections from the Power Panel’s four (4) tabs. Each Profile can be created differently and is named. There are two default Profiles created for you when you first purchase Pipeliner:
- The My View (Profile) — this profile view is prefiltered with only the things you are the owner or explicitly added as an editor.
- The All View (Profile) — this profile view is created to display all the things you are allowed to see.
Within the Power, Panel select which Pipeline you would like to see ⤵
Within the Power, Panel selects if this view is:
- Private — only you can see it.
- Public — all users of your Pipeliner.
- Custom — select which Pipeliner users you would like to be able to see the same Profile as you.
NOTE: Any of the above will only be able to be seen if the user has the rights to see it based on their User Role in Pipeliner that is managed by your Administrator